Focus & themes of the 2022 Summit
This year's Summit - held 14 - 16 March 2022 in Washington D.C. - will explore the success of some of America’s most important investors, institutional partners and private sector visionaries who remain at the forefront of energy advancement.
As America commits to Africa in pursuit of massive trade and infrastructure deals, we look forward to welcoming you to Washington in March 2022 to embrace an energised US Foreign Policy in emerging markets.
Some of the key themes to be addressed at 2022 Summit include:
- US Energy Investments in Africa: Current Capital flows
- The Commercial Opportunities of an Energy Transition
- Financing and Creating Returns in Decentralised Renewable Energy Systems
- Solutions to the challenges of Deploying Renewables in Africa
- Battery Storage and Just Supply Chains
- The Role of Gas in Africa’s Clean Energy Future
- Digital Grid Modernisation to Enable a Diversifying Energy Mix
- Creating the Regulatory Environment to allow Industrial Hubs To Drive Electrification
Would you like to join us in Washington D.C.? Contact us for speaker and sponsorship opportunities.