The 7th edition of the Powering Africa Summit promises to be the most exciting yet, providing a platform for U.S intergovernmental agencies to promote their renewed focuses in the African energy sector under President Biden’s Administration, whilst also engaging high-level public sector delegations from Africa to present the latest country specific developments. To date the summit has featured productive deep dive meetings between key stakeholders. This year the concept will be taken further as the Summit will be centred around intimate virtual boardroom discussions focused on the African energy sector’s most pressing topics, with the objective of driving productive conversation to advance energy developments on the continent.
Make sure you register to secure your seat at the table.
We will be discussing:
• The Future of US Energy Investments in Africa
• Energy Generation including Solar, Wind and Gas
• Climate Policy and Financing
• Captive Power and Corporate PPA’s
• Off-Grid Energy
• The African Utility of the Future
• Energy and Health
• Financing and Deploying New Technologies including Green Hydrogen, Digitisation and Battery Storage.
• Country Spotlights featuring Morocco, Ghana and South Africa